Today, millions of people are dealing with a very common and serious issue termed as Diabetes. Among those, many failed to acknowledge the disease at an early age and develop the condition with the passage of time. Although, many remedial actions have been suggested by various doctors but they can result oriented only, once you are aware of type of diabetes, you are suffering from.
When it comes to the most possible remedy for controlling diabetes, the main thing appears is the perfectly suited diet plan. With a well-balanced diet plan, you can easily avoid the harmful effects of this serious disease and can live a normal and healthy life. The perfect planned dietary schedule will inform you the exact amount of nutrients to consume during the day. You should adopt the plan strictly to avoid any hassle.
Before adopting the diet plan, try to ascertain the type of diabetes you are suffering from. If your diabetes is of type 1, then you can have a healthy life without initiating many efforts. Simply, If you are in clutch of type 2 diabetes, then you should be a little careful of what you should eat and what not. This diabetes type is very dangerous and demands for careful handling. To keep your blood sugar level, you should be ready to avoid certain foods which even if taken in small quantity can spike your blood sugar level and increase the risk.
Five dangerous foods which you should avoid are:
1. Candy: the very first food that you should avoid is high sugar foods like candy, cookies, etc. these foods are known for their low nutritional value that can elevate your blood sugar level and your weight too. If you want, you can gratify your sweet tooth with high quality carbohydrates like fresh fruits which provide the aid in controlling blood sugar levels. Along with the fruits, you can pick some protein foods like nuts, yogurt or string cheese which reduces the impact on blood glucose.
2. Fruit juice: unlike fresh fruits, fruit juices got a no-entry in a dietary plan for diabetic. These actually are collectible of full fruit sugar that cause a large spike in blood sugar level and make the situation worst. You can pick whole fruit instead of juices to maintain a healthy living.
3. Raisins: Apart from snacking on cookies, many diabetics prefer taking raisings or other dry fruits in their diet. However, dry fruits are considered as good choice but still, it carries the concentrated form of natural sugars which can raise blood sugar level. So, try to avoid it and stick yourself to fresh fruit options like grapefruit, strawberries, etc.
4. French Fries: oily foods can lead to weight gain and thereby create havoc in your blood sugar level. Therefore, try to avoid deep fried foods like French fries, potato chips, etc.
5. Whole milk: Whole milk dairy products are summoned with saturated fats that can worsen insulin resistance and create a dangerous problem for the victim. So, avoid taking such dairy products like cream, regular cheese, etc.
Once you are ready with your perfect diabetic eating plan and avoid the above mentioned foods, you can better handle on your blood sugar level.